Resilience and Sustainability of Energy and O&G Sector
Sustainability, resilience and efficiency of O&G and energy sectors under sanctions is a highly relevant topic and unprecedented challenge for Russian and international business.
The International and Comparative Law Research Center and Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) prepared a flagship programme for managers in strategy, risk management, finance and investment in O&G and energy-intensive industries “Resilience and Sustainability of Energy and O&G Sector”.
In the course you will find:
- Separate module on sanctions packages, secondary sanctions risks. Other countries experience of working under sanctions;
- New scenarios of transformation of energy markets in different regions of the world and Russia. Separate lectures on energy strategies of India and China;
- Overview of updated forecasts of the development of the Russian and world economy;
- Transformation of the ESG agenda in O&G and energy sectors after February 2022;
- Concise description of key technological and regulatory challenges of O&G and energy sectors;
- Financing of energy transition projects and taxonomy features of key markets.
Discover the Syllabus (in Russian)
Dates: January 23 - March 17, 2023
Format: online, lectures available 24/7 on the educational platform Canvas. Online sessions on Mondays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 20:00, and a flexible group work.