Upcoming events on international law issues
- On December 2, Independent International Legal Advocates, International Arbitration Group of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, and the TWAIL Seminar at UCLA Law co-organize a webinar "The “Case” For Reconceptualizing International Law"
- On December 4, the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law (University of Cambridge) will hold an online discussion panel “International Law, Science and Technology in the Time of COVID-19”
- On December 4, McGill Institute of Air & Space Law and IAASS Space Safety Legal & Policy Committee co-organize a webinar “Constraints on Military Uses of Outer Space - What Might International Law Offer?”
- On December 15, Bocconi University will hold a webinar “Covid-19 And International Law: Novel Strain Or Old Wine In New Test Tubes?”
- By December 20, the materials for the 10th Annual Cambridge International Law Conference, which will be hosted online from 18 to 20 March 2021, should be submitted
- By February 14, 2021, applications for the 2021-2022 Judicial Fellowship Programme of the International Court of Justice should be submitted